Leading Johannesburg-based provider of ICT and cloud solutions Elingo has secured its position in the market through consistent performance, as a top tier Gold Genesys Partner of over two decades.
The company is proud of its value proposition developed over twenty years and its status as a Gold Partner of the internationally recognised platform provider Genesys. “This means we have a strong relationship and alliance with Genesys” says Ian Goss-Ross, CEO of Elingo.
Goss-Ross acknowledges that this influential industry alliance is the result of mutual respect and value-add contribution, but especially Elingo’s unwavering commitment to support the Genesys brand. “There is a definite need in the market and we are the partner to meet that need. We have focused on customer and professional services, superior support, solution and product training, as well as extensive certification,” Goss-Ross proudly adds.
Since this alliance was first established, Elingo has placed a premium on certification, and specialised skills in development and solution integration. It leads by example in technical expertise and proven knowledge of solution design, architecting, sales, marketing and financials. Elingo has more than 1,200 courses and certifications across the Genesys portfolio.
Skills development and proven expertise in solutions and their application in the market is what differentiates competitors.
Elingo provides globally recognised, award-winning solutions within the Genesys range of on-premise and true cloud solutions. Globally Genesys solutions handle over 25 billion interactions per year across 11,000 organisations in more than 100 countries.
“Providing the Genesys True Cloud solution means that we are not supplying obsolete and outclassed hosted or hybrid solutions. We are providing our current and future customers with a future-proof solution,” adds Goss-Ross. These award winning solutions cover a portfolio of business requirements inclusive of Unified Communications (telephony), Contact Centre, omni-channel, analytics, customer journey / mapping, outbound campaigns, interaction analytics, business process automation, and much more across any customer vertical or size.
Elingo is a B-BBEE level 2 contributor.
Elingo will be hosting a stand at MyBroadband Cloud Conference, on the 6th of June at Gallagher Estate in Gauteng. Elingo and Genesys look forward to meeting you.
Elingo (Pty) Ltd. is a Johannesburg-based ICT company focused on services and solutions within the multimedia contact centre and enterprise IP telephony space.
The technology firm has partnered with established industry leaders to ensure the supply of tailor-made, versatile and customisable solutions that integrate with any process or system.
The company’s product offering is designed primarily to automate each process within the call centre including phone calls, SMS, e-mail, fax or web chat.
Elingo’s pre-sales teams have unmatched product, technical and architectural knowledge and the quality of its product guarantees value-add and innovation to contact centres of any size.
The company has kept ahead of game-changing trends including the cloud (on-premise and cloud-based Communications as a Service (CaaS), contact centre automation, enterprise IP telephony – as well as consulting, support and education.
Elingo is an industry leader in business process automation and is run by a core team with over 25 years’ experience in contact centre design, deployment and support.
Paul Mc Intyre|
Direct Tel & Fax: +27 11 206 2952
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021