Mike Stopforth connects with Rapelang Rabana about the education and Edtech revolution, digital transformation, and how crises can be an opportunity to radically re-calibrate corporate vision and strategy.
Rapelang is the founder and chair at Rekindle Learning, a tech entrepreneur, and a Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum. We discuss in detail her start-up journey (fresh out of university), her experience of consulting to corporate clients on innovation and disruption, and the book she is currently working on.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
‘The sting of trauma forces our minds to step out of the movie we have been living, to sit and observe for a while; it forces us to separate ourselves from what we thought was true and constant, what we perceived to be a part of our being, and question everything.'”” — Rapelang Rabana.
- When all else fails – KNIT! | Unscripted Life | Tracy Going | Clive Vanderwagen | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - August 3, 2021
- How you treat others is the same way you treat money! | #BrunchWithBjorn | Björn Salsone | Jade Fedder | #Podcast | #Money | #ebizradio - August 3, 2021
- Understanding the power of communication in business | Change Conversations with Mpume | Mpume Ncube Daka| Maiyo Febi |#Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - August 3, 2021
- REDISCOVER JOY IN THE KITCHEN | #Lifestyle | #hansgrohe | #ebizradio - August 3, 2021
- Covid Working Models during and after the pandemic | #Insight | Sello Malete | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- The importance of de-motivation and motivation | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- The great AI smokescreen | #Technology | #Insight | Richard Firth | MIP Holdings | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- Social Media and Entrepreneurs | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Bridgette Matjuda | #Entrepreneur | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- WHY BUSINESS CAN NO LONGER IGNORE GAMING IN AFRICA | #Insight | #Gaming | Barry Louzada | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- Does South Africa have a branding problem? | #LTM | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Thebe Ikalafeng | #Marketing | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 29, 2021