Visionary educator Dr James Emman Kwegyir Aggrey said, “If you educate a man, you educate an individual. But if you educate a woman, you educate a nation”. This thinking forms the overarching motivation for employer branding agency Universum Global’s upcoming webinar series, featuring informed panelist discussions on employer branding effects, decoding employer branding to find out how it affects talent and the day-to-day life of female HR (Human Resources) professionals. The first webinar, scheduled for 24 August, is now open for registration, and participants are encouraged to email any questions they would like posed to panelists before the event.
Confirmed panelists thus far include Travis Stephenson: Group Head Talent Mr Price Group and Zani Mashinini: Thought leader in the HR Profession, both experts on the current employer branding and gender, diversity and inclusion environments in Africa. Also confirmed is Welcome Moyo: Senior Conceptual Copywriter from Universum Global’s Activations Department, who will be discussing inclusion and building a more inclusive environment in general.
More webinars will follow soon and anyone who is interested is encouraged to sign up.
The first webinar will be structured as follows:
60 mins – 11:30 – 12:30
11:30 – 11:40 Introductions
11:40 – 11:45 Universum Market Insights
11:45 – 12:15 Panel Discussion
12:15 – 12:30 Q&A and Close off
If you would like to participate in the event, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1462328891189609232, to register. If you have any questions related to employer branding and/or gender, diversity and inclusion you would like to be answered, to stimulate robust interactive discussion on the day, email them to [email protected]. Please submit any questions on or before 23 August 2021.
To find out more about Universum, visit https://universumglobal.com/
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022
- The 2022 School Year: What Teachers, Parents and Learners Can Expect | #Classroom | #ebizradio | The Love Trust - January 10, 2022
- An African Platform for African business by African Business | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Grace Mumo | Luxury Xclusives - January 10, 2022
- No matter what – SHOW UP! | #Entrepreneur | #BizInsight| Ingrid von Stein | Daniel Kahn | Firstwatch | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- Mission Possible! – A global health doctor takes on a new mission | #Insight | Ingrid von Stein | Dr. Allan Pambe | Roche Diagnostics | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021