Local technology services powerhouse e4 has been added to a shortlist of contenders hoping to win a 2014 Southern Africa Compliance Award.
The Awards has been created to identify and reward achievement by compliance professionals within the broader business community. e4 has been shortlisted in the Best GRC Solution provider category, for companies that have provided outstanding real-world implementations for governance, risk management and compliance programs.
Its submission for consideration to the SA Compliance Award involved its Stordoc solution and a success story with a major financial institution.
Stordoc is a complete, secure online FICA & document management solution, with built in enforcement of all FICA and document rules. It allows for the scanning or sourcing of high quality electronic documents and data, with a full workflow system to review and approve or reject these documents.
“We are honoured to have been shortlisted amongst some major blue-chip companies and professionals, all being recognised for their efforts in the fields of compliance and regulatory functions. It is a special milestone for our business,” said Simon Slater, COO of e4.
The Awards ceremony is scheduled to take place at Montecasino in Fourways, Johannesburg, on 18 November. For more details please visit http://
e4 is an established technology company and national provider of solutions and services to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries.
The business is one of innovation and the development of customised, managed technology solutions for a rapidly expanding marketplace.
Our differential quality is our promise to customers of peace-of-mind through trusted electronic solutions and our strategic approach to understanding our clients’ business requirements and long-term objectives.
We also ensure always-available solutions that are designed to add immediate and consistent value.
We cover our chosen industries with a bundled cradle-to-grave range of solutions and services.
Robyn Beckworth Judge
Group Marketing Manager
(c) 076 154 2379
(t) 011 731 8238
Rubicomm – Communication that moves
(t) 082 340 2876
(f) 086 557 5028
- The power of that SUBSCRIBE button | #Business | #Marketing | #e-commerce | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Lunchtime Marketing | #Podcast - September 29, 2022
- Porn, parents, children and social workers burning out | #Insights | #Society | Ingrid von Stein | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Desperation and hopelessness is surrounding us in business | #Insights | #Business | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Leoni Coetzee | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022