Local technology services powerhouse e4 has been added to a shortlist of contenders hoping to win a 2014 Southern Africa Compliance Award.
The Awards has been created to identify and reward achievement by compliance professionals within the broader business community. e4 has been shortlisted in the Best GRC Solution provider category, for companies that have provided outstanding real-world implementations for governance, risk management and compliance programs.
Its submission for consideration to the SA Compliance Award involved its Stordoc solution and a success story with a major financial institution.
Stordoc is a complete, secure online FICA & document management solution, with built in enforcement of all FICA and document rules. It allows for the scanning or sourcing of high quality electronic documents and data, with a full workflow system to review and approve or reject these documents.
“We are honoured to have been shortlisted amongst some major blue-chip companies and professionals, all being recognised for their efforts in the fields of compliance and regulatory functions. It is a special milestone for our business,” said Simon Slater, COO of e4.
The Awards ceremony is scheduled to take place at Montecasino in Fourways, Johannesburg, on 18 November. For more details please visit http://
e4 is an established technology company and national provider of solutions and services to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries.
The business is one of innovation and the development of customised, managed technology solutions for a rapidly expanding marketplace.
Our differential quality is our promise to customers of peace-of-mind through trusted electronic solutions and our strategic approach to understanding our clients’ business requirements and long-term objectives.
We also ensure always-available solutions that are designed to add immediate and consistent value.
We cover our chosen industries with a bundled cradle-to-grave range of solutions and services.
Robyn Beckworth Judge
Group Marketing Manager
(c) 076 154 2379
(t) 011 731 8238
Rubicomm – Communication that moves
(t) 082 340 2876
(f) 086 557 5028
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020