Acronis Emerging Markets appoints Tech Wise Business Solutions as African distributor
Tech Wise Business Solutions, a leading supplier of specialist security solutions, has signed a distribution agreement with Acronis Emerging markets. Under the terms of the agreement, Techwise will be supplying the full range of backup, anti-ransomware, disaster recovery, storage, and enterprise file sync and share solutions from Acronis across Africa.
“Data is the lifeblood of every business, and in light of today’s ever-growing threat landscape, security has never been more important. With 23 years’ experience in the cyber security industry, we understand the needs of businesses to safeguard their information, and we know that this is becoming harder and harder to do. We pride ourselves on supplying market leading brands, and as a leader cyber protection, Acronis is an ideal addition to our portfolio,” says Imtiyaaz Abrams from Tech Wise Business Solutions.
Acronis uses award-winning AI-based active protection technology, blockchain-based authentication and hybrid-cloud architecture to protect all data in any environment – including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads and applications. The company’s solutions range from specific offerings designed for service providers to those developed for end-user organisations.
Acronis Cloud Storage, for example, provides safe, secure and scalable data protection, disaster recovery, and off-site backup of any data, anywhere, anytime. It is a complete, user-friendly all-in-one backup solution. Acronis Backup proactively prevents downtime, immediately and reliably restoring any piece of data. Acronis’ Backup Cloud protects more than 20 platforms and includes anti-ransomware technology, safeguarding data and systems in any environment – physical or virtualized, on-premises or in the cloud.
“Acronis has a full range of solutions to safeguard all data, apps, and systems. With millions of customers, Acronis has become well-known worldwide as providing the highest quality and most innovative data protection solutions. We are proud to be adding the full Acronis suite to our offering, and are looking forward to growing the Acronis footprint in Africa,” Abrams says.
“Tech Wise Business Solutions has proven expertise in meeting the specific security needs of the African market, and is an excellent choice of distributor for us as we look to expand our African customer base. Together, we will ensure that our local customers can access our world-class solutions easily, with the backing of a full support team,” says Garry Kondakov, CEO at Acronis Emerging Markets.
Acronis Emerging Markets was recently established by Acronis as a master distributor to increase its focus on and accelerate growth in the Latin American and African markets. Acronis Emerging Markets is responsible for the full range of Acronis cyber protection products in these regions, providing local training and support for partners and service providers.
Behind the Scenes
Tech Wise Solutions is a supplier of IT security software products, smart home security and cutting-edge electronic products. We pride ourselves on supplying market leading brands, and offer a wide range of solutions focusing on security.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020