Esports and gaming authority Mettlestate, in partnership with Asus, Republic of Gamers, Intel Gaming, Vodacom World and Ubisoft, will be broadcasting the Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) Invitational lll Grand Finals on 26 and 27 June 2021. Fans can watch the broadcast live on Mettlestate’s Twitch TV and DStv’s GINX esports TV channel (Channel 127).
Don’t miss South Africa’s best gamers vie for the top spot – and big money – in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, with a whopping prize pool of R 100 000, of which R 50 000 will go to the grand prize winner.
Juan Mouton, Country Marketing Manager, Republic of Gamers, ASUS, South Africa, says, “Our partnership with Mettlestate for the Rainbow6 ROG Invitational is a continuation of a three-year relationship with the aim of working towards producing a world class esports production on South African soil. The reason we have continued to invest in esports with Mettlestate as our partner is because of the shared acknowledgement that we as key stakeholders in South African eSports have a responsibility to grow the number of opportunities available to South African talent to develop and excel”.
The Grand Final schedule is as follows:
Match 1 – Saturday, 26th June from 09:00 to 12:00
Match 2 – Saturday, 26th June from 12:30 to 15:30
Match 3 – Sunday, 27th June from 09:00 to 12:00
Match 4 – Sunday, 27th June from 12:30 to 17:30
- Looking your best in the competitive world | How top female athletes pull it off | #Insight | #Lifestyle | Kryolan - September 28, 2021
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021