One of Africa’s top 100 influencers, Thebe Ikalfeng, Nation Branding specialist shares some of his insights with us around South Africa’s branding problem. What is our challenge, how much more can we take and how do we change this?
#LunchtimeMarketing, hosted by Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee, hosts of www.ebizradio.com Lunchtime Marketing show, every Thursday at 12h00, welcome Thebe Ikalfeng into the virtual studio and explore his knowledge and incredible understanding of the Branding arena in Africa. His enthusiastic and positive approach to this industry continues to spill over into the industry. Thebe Ikalfeng, is also the founder of A.B.L.A (African Brand Leadership Academy).
In this frank discussion we unpack the South African branding problem and what we can do to navigate our way out of it.
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021