One of Africa’s top 100 influencers, Thebe Ikalfeng, Nation Branding specialist shares some of his insights with us around South Africa’s branding problem. What is our challenge, how much more can we take and how do we change this?
#LunchtimeMarketing, hosted by Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee, hosts of www.ebizradio.com Lunchtime Marketing show, every Thursday at 12h00, welcome Thebe Ikalfeng into the virtual studio and explore his knowledge and incredible understanding of the Branding arena in Africa. His enthusiastic and positive approach to this industry continues to spill over into the industry. Thebe Ikalfeng, is also the founder of A.B.L.A (African Brand Leadership Academy).
In this frank discussion we unpack the South African branding problem and what we can do to navigate our way out of it.
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022