Having just had her very own Divorsary, Sarah had a look at this ever growing international trend of having a party to celebrate ones divorce. The idea behind this concept of rather being depressed and going through the tough process of a divorce alone people now throw parties to celebrate the end of the process and to look at path ahead with friends and family. Its a right of passage. The idea behind this concept it to put a positive spin on the experience and seen rather as part of a healing process.
Considering the fact that there are very few companies in South Africa that specialise in divorce party planin, Sarah identified this as a possible business opportunity considering the growing popularity of these parties
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
To read more click here to read more on Sarah’s blog.
My employers at the time were the opposite of supportive. I have forgiven them but I will never forget what they put me through. #divorsary
— Sarah Britten (@Anatinus) November 6, 2012
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021