Having just had her very own Divorsary, Sarah had a look at this ever growing international trend of having a party to celebrate ones divorce. The idea behind this concept of rather being depressed and going through the tough process of a divorce alone people now throw parties to celebrate the end of the process and to look at path ahead with friends and family. Its a right of passage. The idea behind this concept it to put a positive spin on the experience and seen rather as part of a healing process.
Considering the fact that there are very few companies in South Africa that specialise in divorce party planin, Sarah identified this as a possible business opportunity considering the growing popularity of these parties
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
To read more click here to read more on Sarah’s blog.
My employers at the time were the opposite of supportive. I have forgiven them but I will never forget what they put me through. #divorsary
— Sarah Britten (@Anatinus) November 6, 2012
- Weekly News Roundup | #News | The Week that Was | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - August 19, 2022
- Retailers – get ready to thrive in the post-pandemic landscape as worldwide e-commerce sales exceed $5 trillion | #Insight | #Retail | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - August 19, 2022
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022