Following the publication of the 2012 Trends Report – Aegis Media in conjunction with Bizcommunity.com will bring some of the key trend topics alive in the next Thought Leadership Digibate on 4 May 2012 from 09h15 to 11h00 live on air via www.ebizradio.com. The monthly debate will be hosted for the first time in Johannesburg at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch.
“It is always important to evaluate where we are at when it comes to forecasting trends, especially considering the media marketing sector is so dynamic,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub-Saharan Africa.
The discussion, chaired by Rowlands, will focus on the following key areas:
· A global perspective on trends and how they influence us in Africa
· African Digital Trends
· From 2011 to 2012 – It’s not rocket science so how did we still get it wrong
· Consumers are now BRAND TRANSMITTERS and actually control your brand – what are the trends and how can you be ahead of the curve as opposed to being behind them
· Trend Setters and Surfers – What trends are being witnessed and reported on via THE MEDIA and why?
The Digibate will be available for download via Podcast after the event, More details on the panel to be announced shortly.
For more information and to listen to previous podcasts visit the special section page dedicated to Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates on http://www.bizcommunity.com/
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020