Luisa had a look at the concept of Digital Darwinism which was introduced by Brian Solis. This term raises the questions about how companies should respond to the way that consumer behavior is evolving. He talks about a world where society and technology is evolving faster than businesses are able to learn to adapt and grow. Critically businesses need to understand how technology is influencing behavior of their customers and why.
Facebook has reached 1 billion active users and businesses are now racing to jump onto the social media bandwagon. But what businesses need to understand is that its not about chasing every social media platform but rather understanding what the impact of those services have on the world and the impact that businesses can have on their customers in those networks.
According to the Darwin theory, it’s not the strongest of the species that survives but rather the ones that are more adaptable to change. So brands need to look at what customers are doing and recognise opportunities to adapt to how they are changing to remain relevant. Adapt or die….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020