Luisa had a look at the concept of Digital Darwinism which was introduced by Brian Solis. This term raises the questions about how companies should respond to the way that consumer behavior is evolving. He talks about a world where society and technology is evolving faster than businesses are able to learn to adapt and grow. Critically businesses need to understand how technology is influencing behavior of their customers and why.
Facebook has reached 1 billion active users and businesses are now racing to jump onto the social media bandwagon. But what businesses need to understand is that its not about chasing every social media platform but rather understanding what the impact of those services have on the world and the impact that businesses can have on their customers in those networks.
According to the Darwin theory, it’s not the strongest of the species that survives but rather the ones that are more adaptable to change. So brands need to look at what customers are doing and recognise opportunities to adapt to how they are changing to remain relevant. Adapt or die….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020