Thought Leader Digibates, hosted by Aegis Media in association with BizCommunity, provide the business/consumer markets with a unique platform to engage in live online conversation engaging issues of common concern and interest in the world of business and the business of the world.
Brought to you by BizRadio, South Africa’s first dedicated online radio and live social media platform serving the business community, these digibates provide for real time engagement for all participants across the limitations of geography and financial restraints to effectively highlight business, economic, cultural and key global issues in a participatory and interactive conversation of business specific, national and global import.
Join in the conversation led by experts and thought leaders in their fields on topics that matter to you and your business and that will give you that all important stategic edge by tuning into our stream or listen to the podcasts in your own time.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020