Dentsu Aegis Network, the first truly global communications network for the digital age, today announces the visual rebranding of the Aegis Media and Dentsu Network businesses, collectively known as Dentsu Aegis Network. The rebranding creates visual alignment across the whole organisation to ensure global delivery of best-in-class brand, media and digital communications to its clients, as one group.
The rebranding commences with the launch of the new website (www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com), profiling Dentsu Aegis Network’s seven network brands of Carat, Dentsu (operations outside of Japan), Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Posterscope and Vizeum and its growing specialist and multi-market brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions (D2D), mcgarrybowen, Mitchell Communications (PR), psLIVE and 360i.
All network, specialist and multi-market brands will maintain their individual brand identities whilst benefitting from being part of the world’s first truly global communications network with the ability to deliver integrated and specialist services that add real value to their clients’ businesses.
Jerry Buhlmann, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network, and Executive Officer of Dentsu Inc. said: “Today is an important and exciting next step in the evolution of our business, as we begin the process to create visual alignment across the whole organisation. With commonality of vision and strategy, highly complementary geographic and product portfolios and a shared focus on the development of digital technologies for all platforms, the combination of the two businesses creates strong opportunities for future growth.”
- How a single event changes your life | Tales from my stethoscope |#Podcast | #PayItForward | Colette van Heerden - March 5, 2021
- ‘Draw the Line Against Malaria’ | #eBizWires| #eBizPayItForward - March 4, 2021
- What impact has Covid had on E-Commerce and global economies? |#Marketing | #Kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 4, 2021
- B2B Public Relations and getting it right |#LTC |#Coaching | #kevinbritz | Thandi Chaotsane-Moticoe | #Podcast | #ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- Customer Experience Is The Future Of Marketing |#Marketing | Audrey Naidoo | Jacqui Maroun |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- B2B sales has entered a new dimension | #Sales | Shelley Walters |#ebizradio | #Podcast - March 3, 2021
- Create is the most awarded advertising agency in Mozambique | #eBizWires|Article - March 1, 2021
- From the Cape Flats to leading a R400 million start-up | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Christelle Colman | Elite Risk - March 1, 2021
- The business of podcasting | #Insight | Nicole Engelbrecht | Ingrid von Stein |#ebizradio |#podcast |#ebizradio - March 1, 2021
- GOGO-GADET…..Meet Kyle Shiel – Advanced Life Support Paramedic | Tales from my stethoscope |#ebizradio | # Podcast |#PayItForward - February 25, 2021