Dentsu Aegis Network today announces that it has entered into a joint venture agreement in Nigeria with full-service media agency Media Fuse Ltd. In line with Dentsu Aegis Network’s expansion plans and ongoing investment into the African market, Media Fuse will operate as Media Fuse Dentsu Aegis Network, joining the strong network of Dentsu Aegis Network brands in Sub-Saharan Africa: Carat, iProspect, Isobar, Posterscope and Vizeum.
Media Fuse Dentsu Aegis Network will be led by Media Fuse’s CEO, Emeka Okeke, an expert on Africa’s converging media and digital landscape, having worked extensively across the West African countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Cote D’ Ivoire, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Liberia.
Emeka and his team of twenty-five specialists bring to the partnership a known market reputation, passion for the industry and a vision to grow clients’ brands locally and now internationally through the partnership with Dentsu Aegis Network. Established associations between Media Fuse and the Carat-Adams affiliates in Ghana and Senegal, as well as relationships with key Dentsu Aegis Network global clients, highlights the immediate strengths and opportunities of the new partnership.
”I have worked alongside Emeka for five years and value his drive, integrity and ability to attract and build a great team around him. I have no doubt that this joint venture will create a powerhouse in West Africa for the Dentsu Aegis Network” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network Sub-Saharan Africa.
“With its buoyant economy and the largest population and consumer market in Africa, Nigeria offers great growth potential and business opportunities for Dentsu Aegis and our clients. This investment further expands our reach into the Nigerian market and strengthens our business and capability in the region”, continued Nigel Morris, CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Americas and EMEA.
“With this development, Nigeria and indeed the West Africa sub-region is set for fresh impetus in brand building and communication experience with global access to tested tools, capacity building processes and the fiscal discipline that the Dentsu Aegis Network is known for on the global stage. I am also excited at the opportunity for the development of new skill sets and career prospects that this joint venture will unleash in the market place going forward” said Emeka Okeke, CEO Media Fuse Dentsu Aegis Network.
With Nigeria’s economic growth predicted at approximately 7% per year and the digital and media landscape increasing by an estimated 15% in 2014 alone, Dentsu Aegis Network recognises the opportunities available in this market and is excited to enter into a joint venture with a local partner who shares Dentsu Aegis Network’s business ethos of innovating the way brands are built.
As a full-service media group, Media Fuse offers and ensures that clients are at the cutting edge of integrated communication planning; digital media creative and production; search and display ad optimisation; social/community media management; media data planning and implementation and effective out-of-home strategy, planning and buying.
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- My therapist is a ROBOT is yours? |#Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021