DENTSU LAUNCHES THE FIRST OF ITS KIND SME INCUBATOR IN AFRICA OUT OF KENYA!
DENTSU Aegis Network currently hold the rank as the fastest growing media agency in the country, demonstrating their pioneering spirit yet again through the launch of the groups newest global agency, Vizeum.
Vizeum is the first media agency in Africa to create an in-house SME incubator – offering an array of discounted and additional media-related services assisting SMEs achieve lift-off. Their services range from branding and creative design to strategy and market analyses.
Vizeum is not a cookie cutter media-buying agency but a business performance accelerator, which drives business growth using media as the vehicle. This in turn results in a large emphasis being placed on research, strategy and data-based media buying in order to optimize ROI at every turn. However, despite their service model which is very impressive, everyone is speaking about their selected client-base which is capturing a large gap in the market: Start-Ups and SMEs.
“You’ve launched your startup and you are riding the waves of your initial success, but you know you need to do more to grow the company. Expanding your circle beyond curious early adopters and into a community of regular users requires scale hacking and strategic use of media. Vizeum help SME sharpen their focus to specific target audiences by observing consumer behaviours and segmenting them into subsets with unique needs your products and services can fulfill.” – Christopher Madison, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network Kenya.
The unique benefits that Vizeum will offer within the SME incubator are listed below:
“Having recently introduced a new global brand to the Kenyan market, we know how challenging the journey can be, as well as how media can be a catalyst for significant growth in a myriad of ways in terms of building awareness, credibility and most importantly, profits. For SMEs that are pitching for funding rounds, this is everything. Second to that, data has revealed that approximately 98% of the Kenyan economy is currently composed of SMEs which is a clear indicator of their impact on the future success of the country and thus highlights our responsibility to support them.” – Roxanne Boyes, Managing Director of Vizeum Kenya.
In addition to SMEs, Vizeum will also be servicing NGOs and scalable businesses, differentiating it from its sister agency, CARAT, who will be focusing on mass and blue-chip clients such as Coca-Cola, Diageo and Beiersdorf to name a few.
The DENTSU agency group is going from strength to strength as they clear awards evenings and continue to land big client wins. We look forward to seeing what the future holds for DENTSU as they continue to make waves year-on-year and hope to see a few Ubers emerge from the incubator putting Kenya on the world map.
We are Vizeum. We dare to think differently. In a world where every click has the potential to lead to a purchase, we believe media has a central role to play in adding business value for our clients. We are a partner that is willing to push further, dig deeper into our client’s business and create innovative solutions to their challenges.
Through blending data, media and technology together we bring idea-driven solutions that transform media from a numbers game to a game changer. From analytics to answers.
That’s Vizeum. Accelerating business growth through media. This is our passion, our commitment to our clients and how we attract, train and retain our people.
We’re a global network with 82 locations in 57 markets with 3,400 people in our teams. We are powered by our unique Dentsu Aegis Network operating model, which provides seamless expertise in performance, data, social, creative and investment.
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021