Dentsu Aegis Network today announced that it has acquired a majority stake in Crimson Room Communications, one of South Africa’s leading experiential marketing and promotions agencies which delivers market-leading, creative below-the-line solutions.
Established in 2005 by Philippa Viljoen, Crimson Room Communications offers a range of experiential marketing services from strategy development and concept ideation, events management, promotions, public relations and brand activation to execution of the brand experience across a multitude of consumer touch points. Crimson Room Communications prides itself in delivering top quality service and creativity without compromise.
In line with Dentsu Aegis Network’s ongoing investment into the African market, Crimson Room Communications will over time be integrated into Posterscope, establishing psLIVE in South Africa. Crimson Room Communications will continue to be led by founder Philippa Viljoen, whose expertise has seen this company’s success and expansion grow year on year.
Dawn Rowlands, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network Sub-Saharan Africa said: “Dentsu Aegis Network is fully focused on growing psLIVE globally so we are thrilled to have the opportunity to acquire Crimson Room as it will further enhance psLIVE and our ambition of Innovating the way brands are built for our clients.”
Philippa Viljoen, Owner of Crimson Room Communications, said: “I am excited about what we can achieve together and for the fantastic opportunities ahead for both our clients and employees. Our partnership will allow us to provide a broader product offering to our clients and leverage global best practice.
“Crimson Room will continue to serve its clients with the commitment to integrity and excellence that has been built over the years and now with the support and drive of a global partner. We are committed to building on our best-in-class experiential solutions to create the most compelling and comprehensive offering for both current and new customers. I look to the future with great optimism.”
Craig Page-Lee, Group Managing Director Posterscope Sub-Saharan African said: “Crimson Room is an excellent strategic fit with Posterscope’s South African business as we continue to drive the specialist nature of the Out-of-Home, which includes ambient and experiential advertising as well as shopper marketing. Adding this strong proposition to our business will ensure that we provide clients with an end-to-end, one-stop solution to their entire BTL requirements, or in other words, allows our clients to own the entire consumer journey across a multitude of touch points when consumers are out-of-home. I am excited at the prospect of engaging the market with the amazing Crimson Room team as we seek out new opportunities.”
- The importance of de-motivation and motivation | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- The great AI smokescreen | #Technology | #Insight | Richard Firth | MIP Holdings | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- Social Media and Entrepreneurs | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Bridgette Matjuda | #Entrepreneur | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- WHY BUSINESS CAN NO LONGER IGNORE GAMING IN AFRICA | #Insight | #Gaming | Barry Louzada | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- Does South Africa have a branding problem? | #LTM | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Thebe Ikalafeng | #Marketing | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 29, 2021
- Human capital from a different view | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Robyn Shirley | Regenesys | Human Resources | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 28, 2021
- How do you get a promotion in these times? | Change Conversations with Mpume | Mabatho Takalo | #Careers | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- The essence of luxury | AXOR ONE |#Lifestyle | #Design | Barber Osgerby | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- LOCAL GAMING CONTENT HUB GIVES SA STREAMERS A CHANCE TO SHINE | #Gaming | #Esport | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- You equate money with your self worth – Its time to change that | #BrunchWithBjorn |#Money | Jade Fedder | Jade Coaching | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Björn Salsone - July 27, 2021