Decision Inc. has acquired a majority stake in Copperman Consulting, UK-based SAP EPM specialists. The move forms part of Decision Inc.’s global expansion strategy, using the strong foundation provided by Copperman to establish a foothold in the UK market. The shareholders of Copperman will convert their remaining equity into Decision Inc. Holdings equity to ensure a seamless alignment across the businesses.
“We believe that this structure is the best way to cement our relationship with Copperman and to ensure that we build a strong and focused business for our staff, shareholders and clients,” comments Nick Bell, CEO of Decision Inc.
There is a global corporate transformation trend and Decision Inc. believes that information is critical in driving and guiding that transformation. To fully support clients, this transformation needs to provide them with capability and knowledge across all aspects of the information value chain. By acquiring a majority share in Copperman, Decision Inc. continues to build on its capabilities and will provide clients with an even richer value proposition.
“Our strategy is centred around being a global leader in information-driven transformation,” adds Nick. “We knew that to realise this, we needed global scale and capability. We also wanted to provide clients with the knowledge and insights gained from different global experiences. Now, we can leverage the experience and expertise of Copperman across markets and provide our staff with a significant opportunity to travel the world and expand their skills.”
Copperman will retain its name for the medium term while both brands are leveraged to drive opportunity and market expansion. As an exciting, fast-growing company committed to disrupting traditional technology consulting, Decision Inc. has a dynamic culture focused on building community and embracing diversity.
“Nicholas Bell will join the board and work with us to support and grow our SAP influence. Our employees will be part of our plan to build collaboration opportunities and allow them to experience other markets.” Anis El-Mariesh, Shareholder at Copperman.
Stephan Garbett, Senior Management and Shareholder at Copperman adds: “We believe that communication and collaboration across both companies is key to our global business strategy. It means we can now deliver more for our clients using both our deep technical skills and relationship with SAP and Decision Inc.’s extensive experience and expertise driving transformation through SAP solutions.”
Decision Inc. has successfully delivered some of the largest, most complex BPC projects in the world. They have also developed SAP certified Accelerators for the Mining and Manufacturing industries.
Decision Inc.’s expansion into global markets allows the company to continue its plan to complement existing business capabilities and build sustainable growth while fostering a long-term partnership with Copperman.
About Decision Inc.
Decision Inc. is a leader in enabling its clients to make better decisions, faster. Their foundation is built in technology but what makes them unique is their understanding of effective decision making.
They represent leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies. Their experienced consulting resources deliver decision advisory and strategy capabilities; data engineering; insight generation & presentation as well as solution enablement and support.
For more information: www.decisioninc.co.za
About Copperman Consulting
Copperman are experts who understand the world of finance and the challenges it brings. For over 10 years they’ve been working with clients to implement SAP and related software, sharing their extensive knowledge to make their client’s organisation more efficient, drive down costs and support the business as it develops.
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020