Operating for over a decade now, redPanda Software specializes in creating customized solutions for the retail industry. Starting small, the company has expanded and grown to employ over 120 people now, with a complete training programme for interns to boot as well. The company has even expanded into working in the UK market, something we discuss in the recording here.
Gareth Hawkey, the CEO joins us to discuss the history of the company, it’s expansion over time and how they got noticed in the UK.
We also illuminate how the current covid-19 crisis has affected both their business and industry as well as some of the trends Gareth sees emerging from the ongoing health crisis…
redPanda Software has a decade of experience in developing customized software for the retail and financial industries. Working with clients in South Africa, Africa and the UK, they have built a reputation for producing the highest quality solutions whilst also providing skills, development and jobs for South African youth.
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020