- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
What is the recipe for a functional mentorship relationship? And, how important is it as part of your growth and development within your chosen industry or trade? In essence, one of the primary keys to success in any trade or industry is developing a functional mentorship relationship with an industry leader of your choice. Banele Rewo shares five guidelines to ensuring a functional relationship with a mentor.
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
Banele Rewo is a Creative (re)Director of Authentic Creatives.A creative development project that offers creative strategy, consumer collaboration and product placement services specialising in the urban African market. an Opinion Leader on BizRadio every Monday at 10AM, he has also contributed to the success of local and global brands through innovation and unique creative approaches. Contact Banele at [email protected], follow @Baniroquai on Twitter or view creative advertising on Baniroquai.Tumblr.com.