Erik Kruger is a prolific author, public speaker, podcaster, YouTuber, video creator, the guy is everywhere. And that’s very intimidating to people like me who are in his industry, it also makes it virtually impossible to introduce.
So I’ll introduce him like this instead, Erik Kruger is also my friend, he is a person that I’ve come to know over the last couple of years as a profoundly authentic, accessible, interesting human being genuinely committed to personal well being personal mastery, and to finding ways to change the world for the better. And he really means it.
Erik and I have been meaning to have this conversation for a very long time, and I thought it perfect to insert it towards the end of this Glenlivet original by tradition series.
We talked about Erik’s approach to modern leadership and how he helps company leaders, organizations, entrepreneurs, senior business leaders, reconfigure recalibrate their headspace around leadership and around change. We also spoke extensively about Erik’s approach to producing content.
And I think there are some incredibly valuable insights and gems in the practical tips, the approaches, the strategies that he shared, not just for individuals who want to build a personal brand, or create the same level of impact and network and influence that Erik has, but also for organizations for brands that want to replicate this kind of success.
So often, we see brands creating really beautiful content, but creating it once and never been able to scale it beyond that. And Erik share some really great insights about how to avoid those pitfalls and mistakes.
Yeah, this is a conversation that I love. It’s filled with a lot of insight. It’s filled with a lot of great experience. And I trust that you’ll enjoy it as much as I did. If you do, please go straight from this conversation and follow Erik online.
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Mr Hare meets Mr Mandela | #Theatre | #Entertainment | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Daniel Geddes | #Podcast - September 19, 2022
- The Week that Was | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalal | #Podcast - September 16, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - September 15, 2022
- Counting the ever-increasing cost: Impact of the ongoing attacks and looting on road freight | #Insight | #Trucking | Road Freight Association | Gavin Kelly - September 15, 2022
- Why Human-Centered leadership is needed today | #Insight | #Leadership | #Business | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - September 15, 2022