MaxAxion is making waves in the mobile media industry. With a strong focus on performance media MaxAxion seeks to connect brands and advertising agencies to their desired audience programmatically, at the right time, at the right place at the right price.
For todays Podcast, Nick chats to Daniel Courtenay of MaxAxion.
MaxAxion is a mobile marketing start-up in its 2nd year in the effervescent mobile marketplace, and is expanding to cover a growing client base both locally and into Africa. MaxAxion is a mobile-first buying house linking brands and agencies to the mobile user across a bouquet of channels including Premium and Programmatic/RTB.
MaxAxion offers advertisers a cross-platform solution:
– Display Performance and Programmatic Network- with a focus on mobile
– Enablement and permission-based marketing services such as SMS, Email, Automated Voice Messaging, Short-Codes, Mobisites, USSD, OBS etc.
– Sponsorship and Promotions through integrated campaigns and bespoke communities
Connect with MaxAxion on your platform of choice:
Email: [email protected]
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020