Established in 2007, Construct Capital specialises in providing development management services and funding solutions to clients.
This combined offering by founders Clifford Kupritz and Ryan Wintle is unique and differentiates their services from other development managers.
Both Clifford and Ryan have experience as developers and funders of developments, and understand debt facilities from the perspective of both client and lender, giving them an advantage in structuring deals that work for both parties.
Clifford and Ryan have collectively been in the property development industry for more than 30 years and focus on understanding their clients’ needs and requirements to provide deal-specific solutions.
Their network also allows them to strategically partner clients.
Construct Capital partners their clients with an aligned professional team and lending partner.
As all projects have unique characteristics and idiosyncrasies, each project is structured and customised accordingly. They have also assisted with loan restructures and distressed property recovery.
Construct Capital pioneer non-traditional innovative products and were the first to bring a pre-sale underwriting offering to the market.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020