eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases for the last week. A theme flows through all 3 of the devices; namely they are targeted at specific sections of the market, whether that be the ”value” customer, an African consumer or someone involved with photography and its associated industries/uses:
New Nokia range:
A new Lumia range has just been released by Nokia into the African market. The smart device is designed to be a hybrid between a phone and a tablet. The device has a fully operational version of MS office on it, which is seen as a major draw for the product.
Hi-sense’s new smartphone:
Hi-sense has just launched a new smart phone designed for the African market: The phone is half the price of other smartphones, operates on the Android system and (especially for the African market) can accept multiple sim cards without issues.
Sony’s new Cybershot:
Sony have leveraged their knowledge of both cameras and cell phones to develop a new range of Cybershot cameras that drastically enhance the camera capabilities of smart phones. Operating via a downloadable app, this device attaches to your smart phone and could become vital in journalism and photography circles.
Samsung Forum Malaga Spain
One of the major themes of the forum was the interest in new/expanded television market: a new UHD (ultra high definition) 110 inch TV has just been released onto the international market, costing a cheap R2 million rand;
The rise of curved televisions and the 3d experiences they offer.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021