eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases for the last week. A theme flows through all 3 of the devices; namely they are targeted at specific sections of the market, whether that be the ”value” customer, an African consumer or someone involved with photography and its associated industries/uses:
New Nokia range:
A new Lumia range has just been released by Nokia into the African market. The smart device is designed to be a hybrid between a phone and a tablet. The device has a fully operational version of MS office on it, which is seen as a major draw for the product.
Hi-sense’s new smartphone:
Hi-sense has just launched a new smart phone designed for the African market: The phone is half the price of other smartphones, operates on the Android system and (especially for the African market) can accept multiple sim cards without issues.
Sony’s new Cybershot:
Sony have leveraged their knowledge of both cameras and cell phones to develop a new range of Cybershot cameras that drastically enhance the camera capabilities of smart phones. Operating via a downloadable app, this device attaches to your smart phone and could become vital in journalism and photography circles.
Samsung Forum Malaga Spain
One of the major themes of the forum was the interest in new/expanded television market: a new UHD (ultra high definition) 110 inch TV has just been released onto the international market, costing a cheap R2 million rand;
The rise of curved televisions and the 3d experiences they offer.
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020