When trying to navigate the complex and often overwhelming web of forex trading, it is important to have a partner you can trust, one that can act quickly, efficiently and provide you with the best advice and products for your portfolio. CM Trading is the company that offers its clients all this and more and has become the leading provider of derivative trading solutions to the local and international market.
Since its establishment in 2012 CM Trading has built up a reputation for being able to answer its clients needs either personally, with the development of new and unique software solutions, or by providing webinars, training videos, technical analysis and e-books – all for free. CM Trading’s aim is to make sure your individual trading goals are met in a responsible way.
Offering a transparent trading environment to the retail market, CM Trading offers many services including:
- Guardian Angel – an intelligent automated trading assistant that encourages responsible trading
- Copy Kat – a social trading platform that allows traders to see what other traders are doing and then follow them/copy them as they see fit
- Trading Central – this is a leading market analysis website from which clients can glean information to help make informed decisions
- Live market summary
- Web trader
“Trading is a long-term activity, it’s best to not trade on emotions or beyond your means to ensure continued growth. At the end of the day you can’t change the volatility of the market, responsible trading will help make certain to protect you from it,” says Paul Venter Head of Business Development.
“CM Trading also offers support with the intricacies of Cryptocurrency trading. This market is often complex and convoluted but it doesn’t have to be – it can be easy and enjoyable and can turn your world around – with the right tools and backing. Even institutions have begun trading cryptocurrencies with CM Trading as they realise that this phenomenon has the potential to boost control of their trade.”
An FSB-regulated company, CM Trading offers the best trading experience both locally and internationally and is a source of information and a conduit to successful trading on any and all trading platforms including: Forex Trading, CFD Trading, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Indices Trading, Commodities Trading and Currency Trading.
For more information on CM Trading please visit their website https://www.cmtrading.com/, or contact them on +27 10 500 80 26 or via email [email protected] . You can also follow them on Twitter @CMTrading_FX and Facebook @CapitalMarketsTrading.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020