Cinemark, the local representatives of Cannes Lions and its affiliates, are passionate about both great film and advertising making this the perfect synergy to bring you the latest information from the world’s premier advertising festivals.
Terry Savage, Chairman, Lions Festivals, said, “Citi understands the purpose of Lions Entertainment and what they are doing as a brand resonates with the purpose of this new specialist event. Their innovative thinking within the entertainment space is testament to the power that strategic partnerships with both talent and the entertainment industry as a whole can have on a brands’ visibility and business.”
Citi’s unique approach to partnerships across the sports and entertainment industries has driven brand loyalty and engagement, as well as fostering emotional connections from their customers. Their Entertainment Access Programme gives customers access to tickets to thousands of live events annually through the Citi® Private Pass® program. Last year alone they worked with more than 1,400 artists to offer early access to concert tickets, as well as curated special events and VIP experiences.
“We at Citi are immensely proud to be involved with this meeting of the world’s most creative minds,” says Jennifer Breithaupt, Managing Director, Media, Advertising and Global Entertainment at Citi. “As we strive to innovate to be the bank of the future and, through Citi Private Pass – the bank’s entertainment access program – offer customers once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we hope to inspire and in turn, be inspired at this year’s Cannes Lions.”
During Lions Entertainment, Citi will host breakfast networking to kick-start the day for Lions Entertainment delegates. They will also help bring the event to a close as official sponsors of the Lions Entertainment After Party, which follows the awards ceremony on Friday 24 June.
Lions Entertainment takes place in Cannes, France, from 23-24 June. A two day content programme will see leaders from CBS, Hulu, Spotify and WWE join Hollywood screen and production talent, Grammy-winning artists, sports leaders and next generation content companies. Two associated Lions – the Entertainment Lions and the Entertainment Lions for Music – will award the prestigious Lion trophy to creatively exceptional work.
Further information can be found at http://www.canneslions.com/
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020