In light of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s address to the nation on COVID-19 announcing that the country’s lockdown would be eased over five levels to revive the economy, Caxton is pleased to announce that its commercial print plants and cold-set print factories have re-opened as from Friday, May 1, 2020.
The printing and insertion of promotional retail inserts into newspapers as well as the printing of magazines and other essential printed material will commence from May 4, 2020.
“We are extremely pleased to report that we will be re-opening the Caxton commercial printers, and that advertisers will now be able to place insert orders through SPARK Media,” says Gill Randall, CEO of SPARK Media. “It is a small step to getting the economy back on track, and giving South Africans credible, hyper-local news. Besides the print factories, publishing divisions are resuming operations and aim to gradually return to full capacity as soon as possible.
It is with great joy to announce that most of our local newspapers, with added inserts will once again be delivered as soon as next week.”
Managing Director of Caxton Local Newspapers, Jaco Koekemoer adds: “To ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy, we have been and will be following an extremely rigid and strict hygiene regime that still includes distancing, the wearing of protective gear and as per government regulations, we’ll be operating with just a third of our staff for now.”
Randall concludes: “Caxton would like to thank our advertisers and media owner partners for all the support thus far. We encourage our clients to communicate with their respective SPARK Media or Caxton/CTP sales representative and advise of any requirements.”
The SPARK Media rate card can be viewed at http://sparkmedia.co.za/
Established in 2015, SPARK Media, a division of CTP Ltd, are experts in retail and location-based marketing solutions. The company owns and represents an arsenal of print products that deliver locally relevant, effective audiences for advertising clients. SPARK Media are Strategic Partners in Audience Research and Knowledge and offer ‘Insights that Ignite’.
- Does South Africa have a branding problem? | #LTM | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Thebe Ikalafeng | #Marketing | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 29, 2021
- Human capital from a different view | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Robyn Shirley | Regenesys | Human Resources | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 28, 2021
- How do you get a promotion in these times? | Change Conversations with Mpume | Mabatho Takalo | #Careers | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- The essence of luxury | AXOR ONE |#Lifestyle | #Design | Barber Osgerby | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- LOCAL GAMING CONTENT HUB GIVES SA STREAMERS A CHANCE TO SHINE | #Gaming | #Esport | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- You equate money with your self worth – Its time to change that | #BrunchWithBjorn |#Money | Jade Fedder | Jade Coaching | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Björn Salsone - July 27, 2021
- URGENT PUBLIC APPEAL – South African National Blood Services is in desperate need of blood donations | #PayItForward | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 26, 2021
- You need to haul out that ENTHUSIASM | #LunchtimeLeadership | #LeaderShip | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | Podcast | #ebizradio - July 26, 2021
- I’d rather be fired! | The Light #LeadershipDiaries | Michael Lebona | Thabani Msomi | Nkodwanda Mbanjw | Katlego Modise | #Podcast | #ebizradio | #Insight - July 26, 2021
- The Marketers Measurement Dilemma #LetsTalkDigital | #Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neil Pursey | Measurebyte | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 26, 2021