In light of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s address to the nation on COVID-19 announcing that the country’s lockdown would be eased over five levels to revive the economy, Caxton is pleased to announce that its commercial print plants and cold-set print factories have re-opened as from Friday, May 1, 2020.
The printing and insertion of promotional retail inserts into newspapers as well as the printing of magazines and other essential printed material will commence from May 4, 2020.
“We are extremely pleased to report that we will be re-opening the Caxton commercial printers, and that advertisers will now be able to place insert orders through SPARK Media,” says Gill Randall, CEO of SPARK Media. “It is a small step to getting the economy back on track, and giving South Africans credible, hyper-local news. Besides the print factories, publishing divisions are resuming operations and aim to gradually return to full capacity as soon as possible.
It is with great joy to announce that most of our local newspapers, with added inserts will once again be delivered as soon as next week.”
Managing Director of Caxton Local Newspapers, Jaco Koekemoer adds: “To ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy, we have been and will be following an extremely rigid and strict hygiene regime that still includes distancing, the wearing of protective gear and as per government regulations, we’ll be operating with just a third of our staff for now.”
Randall concludes: “Caxton would like to thank our advertisers and media owner partners for all the support thus far. We encourage our clients to communicate with their respective SPARK Media or Caxton/CTP sales representative and advise of any requirements.”
The SPARK Media rate card can be viewed at http://sparkmedia.co.za/
Established in 2015, SPARK Media, a division of CTP Ltd, are experts in retail and location-based marketing solutions. The company owns and represents an arsenal of print products that deliver locally relevant, effective audiences for advertising clients. SPARK Media are Strategic Partners in Audience Research and Knowledge and offer ‘Insights that Ignite’.
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Mr Hare meets Mr Mandela | #Theatre | #Entertainment | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Daniel Geddes | #Podcast - September 19, 2022
- The Week that Was | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalal | #Podcast - September 16, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - September 15, 2022
- Counting the ever-increasing cost: Impact of the ongoing attacks and looting on road freight | #Insight | #Trucking | Road Freight Association | Gavin Kelly - September 15, 2022
- Why Human-Centered leadership is needed today | #Insight | #Leadership | #Business | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - September 15, 2022