In light of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s address to the nation on COVID-19 announcing that the country’s lockdown would be eased over five levels to revive the economy, Caxton is pleased to announce that its commercial print plants and cold-set print factories have re-opened as from Friday, May 1, 2020.
The printing and insertion of promotional retail inserts into newspapers as well as the printing of magazines and other essential printed material will commence from May 4, 2020.
“We are extremely pleased to report that we will be re-opening the Caxton commercial printers, and that advertisers will now be able to place insert orders through SPARK Media,” says Gill Randall, CEO of SPARK Media. “It is a small step to getting the economy back on track, and giving South Africans credible, hyper-local news. Besides the print factories, publishing divisions are resuming operations and aim to gradually return to full capacity as soon as possible.
It is with great joy to announce that most of our local newspapers, with added inserts will once again be delivered as soon as next week.”
Managing Director of Caxton Local Newspapers, Jaco Koekemoer adds: “To ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy, we have been and will be following an extremely rigid and strict hygiene regime that still includes distancing, the wearing of protective gear and as per government regulations, we’ll be operating with just a third of our staff for now.”
Randall concludes: “Caxton would like to thank our advertisers and media owner partners for all the support thus far. We encourage our clients to communicate with their respective SPARK Media or Caxton/CTP sales representative and advise of any requirements.”
The SPARK Media rate card can be viewed at http://sparkmedia.co.za/
Established in 2015, SPARK Media, a division of CTP Ltd, are experts in retail and location-based marketing solutions. The company owns and represents an arsenal of print products that deliver locally relevant, effective audiences for advertising clients. SPARK Media are Strategic Partners in Audience Research and Knowledge and offer ‘Insights that Ignite’.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021