The way in which you conduct business overtime will develop patterns, this becomes a business model…
On this edition of #eBizCashFlow, Louw Barnardt MD of Outsourced CFO joins us to discuss some of the technical aspects of having a business. It’s the ”Nuts & Bolts” of a company that will determine its success, from staff members to your business model, we unpack these ideas.
Business models are one of the core philosophies that a company has to have devised, so much so that according to Louw it is a deciding factor for investors, if the model is sound then investment probability increases but if your model isn’t it can often break the case for your business.
We also discuss the concept of Due Diligence. In essence, this is about ”having your ducks in a row” in regards to taxes, regulations and record keeping. Similar to the above business model, having these correct and accurate reports will greatly speed up your internal administration but also make your business more enticing for investment.
We also discuss some of the tech solution that Outsourced CFO offer in regards to these two business concepts.
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace promotes creativity and productivity | #LunchtimeSeries | #Marketing | #Insights | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 28, 2021
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021