The way in which you conduct business overtime will develop patterns, this becomes a business model…
On this edition of #eBizCashFlow, Louw Barnardt MD of Outsourced CFO joins us to discuss some of the technical aspects of having a business. It’s the ”Nuts & Bolts” of a company that will determine its success, from staff members to your business model, we unpack these ideas.
Business models are one of the core philosophies that a company has to have devised, so much so that according to Louw it is a deciding factor for investors, if the model is sound then investment probability increases but if your model isn’t it can often break the case for your business.
We also discuss the concept of Due Diligence. In essence, this is about ”having your ducks in a row” in regards to taxes, regulations and record keeping. Similar to the above business model, having these correct and accurate reports will greatly speed up your internal administration but also make your business more enticing for investment.
We also discuss some of the tech solution that Outsourced CFO offer in regards to these two business concepts.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020