Britehouse Digital has industrial strength credentials, via its well established Microsoft and SAP practices, to provide a holistic Digital offering that will enable large and medium-sized enterprises to convert the data in their ecosystem into bottom line value.
“Gartner predicts that every industry will be digitally remastered and organisations that don’t will die out within a matter of years,” says Britehouse CEO, Scott Gibson.
“The writing has been on the wall since high street music shops disappeared very quickly after the first iPod came to market and the digitisation trend has been accelerating ever since, with digital cameras, e-books and, now, even e-cigarettes becoming commonplace items.
“These new products are not just extensions or revisions of older concepts, they’re eradicating entire industries. They are transformative. They call for a new way of thinking about data, about technology, about consumers, and about products and services.
Recently appointed MD of Britehouse Digital, Graham Parker, has brought more than a decade of experience in Dimension Data’s solutions and services business – and therefore of identifying and enabling new market opportunities for clients – to the task of creating a single interface for clients to the Britehouse divisions that have specialist Digital capabilities.
“We have Digital marketing and social media specialists, strategy consultants, mobility specialists, knowledge management specialists and application development experts, all offering specific facets of a customer centric digital approach.
“Our typical engagement begins with our Digital consulting team taking the lead and thereafter underpinning this with powerful application development and implementation resources. We are also able to integrate to our customers SAP® environments where necessary.
“Via the umbrella of Britehouse Digital, clients can access any combination of our end-to-end digital capabilities that suits their needs. At the same time, each of our individual units can tap into the experience and expertise of the others in helping a client with a point project. So, the client gets more than the value of a single business unit.
“And, together, all our specialists will continuously scan the Digital landscape, creating an ever deepening knowledge and experience resource that will save clients from reinventing the wheel and keep us well ahead of the Digital curve.”
Britehouse Products MD, Tal Nathan, says that although most organisations would think that they have been digitising their systems and platforms by using technology to automate what they have always done, true digitisation goes beyond enhancing existing infrastructure and processes.
“The era of heavy assets, in the form of bricks and mortar, equipment, machinery, and high capital cost is under threat. Uber is a case in point. Its use of Google maps, smart phones, and e-payments has disrupted the taxi industry in more than 30 countries around the world. It has no heavy assets because the drivers are the owners of the vehicles that transport passengers. All Uber needs is vehicle and passenger locations to provide drivers and passengers with information about one another. Uber’s “capital infrastructure” is it’s scalable data driven business model.
“Digital companies like Uber, Amazon, Google, and Apple have understood what Gartner points out: that people spend more time in the digital world than they do sleeping and that customers will spend time with your organisation digitally before they encounter it physically.
“It is no longer enough to automate business processes. It is now essential to transform your organisation into a Digital entity that interacts with the world in Digital terms. Britehouse Digital can show you how.”
Digital is the new normal- About Britehouse.
At Britehouse we understand that every industry will be digitally transformed and we need to assist our customers in enabling Digitally-ready IT. Nobody can predict what the future will bring but at Britehouse we intend to be the first to find out.
We are an African-based company providing industry leading Digital solutions to fellow African and global companies. We focus on employing the best people and priding ourselves on our ability to deliver. We partner with the best technologies such as SAP and Microsoft and complement these with our own mobile and software products. We put the power of social into our customer’s hands, with Big Digital solutions that bring together the new world of work, offering a social business approach to big data, knowledge sharing, collaboration and the customer experience.
Our solutions can be delivered through customised and pre-packaged On-Premise Solutions. We implement the technology faster, allowing customers to extract value from the solution sooner, giving our clients a jump start on their Digital journey.
We deliver Cloud Applications and Services, providing complete system access without the responsibility of maintaining hardware, software or even connectivity and all of our solutions and services are built to be “mobile ready.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021