At the heart of South Africa’s transformation into a 21st century dynamic economy, we have the company FrogFoot Fibre enabling this digital adaptation.
Today we host Abraham van der Merwe, the CEO of Frogfoot as he illuminates on how the IT infrastructure of South Africa operates to provide us with Internet access as well as how we connect to the rest of the Internet infrastructure around the globe.
Normally our recordings are around 20 minutes, but today there was so much to unpack (never mind covid related issues), that the recording clocks in at 40 minutes.
We also discuss the history of the company over the last 2 decades and how its function’s have changed over time….
More on FrogFoot
Frogfoot Networks is a leading open access fibre infrastructure provider, enabling businesses and homes in South Africa to live, work, learn and play online.
As a licensed open access fibre network provider, Frogfoot has an extensive footprint across South Africa, connecting thousands of businesses and homes across most small and major cities.
Frogfoot is widely acknowledged as one of South Africa’s leading providers, praised for their technical excellence with a proven track record of deploying and managing large scale fibre optic networks.
Frogfoots mission is to play a pivotal role in the growth of fibre within South Africa, connecting users to a true open access network.
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021