Close to 10 percent of all couples experience infertility at some point, with male infertility contributing to half of all couple’s fertility problems. While men may be less likely to openly seek infertility support, they are becoming an increasingly affected by infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
Lamelle Research Laboratories has achieved extensive credibility and success in the industry – through the use of Nobel prize winning ingredients, patented formulas, evidence based, innovative and paramedical training. The Lamelle brand is based on a commitment to the principle that all products developed must undergo a rigorous programme of review, research and meticulous production.
It is with this knowledge and over 40 years of both medical and pharmaceutical experience that Lamelle Research Laboratories has undertaken to provide a possible solution to male infertility.
Prelox Fertility has been developed using a unique patented combination of Pycnogenol and L-arginine aspartate.
Pycnogenol is an extract of French Maritime Pine, consisting of 70 ±5% procyanidin, oligomer of catechin and epicatechin, in accordance with US pharmacopoeia specifications. Further to the procyanidins, Pycnogenol contains further flavonoid species including taxifolin, phenolic acids and monomeric catechin.
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022
- The 2022 School Year: What Teachers, Parents and Learners Can Expect | #Classroom | #ebizradio | The Love Trust - January 10, 2022
- An African Platform for African business by African Business | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Grace Mumo | Luxury Xclusives - January 10, 2022
- No matter what – SHOW UP! | #Entrepreneur | #BizInsight| Ingrid von Stein | Daniel Kahn | Firstwatch | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- Mission Possible! – A global health doctor takes on a new mission | #Insight | Ingrid von Stein | Dr. Allan Pambe | Roche Diagnostics | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021