For five years Business Positioning Systems (BPS) has operated across a range of location-based mobile media. Now after a venture capital deal, the company has spun out its mobile advertising arm, allowing BPS to focus on its core competency in the local search arena.
Following the venture capital deal and the spin-off of Vicinity Media as a separate entity, BPS has restructured and streamlined its focus on local search under the stewardship of Gabriella Eidelman. As Commercial Director at BPS, Gabriella’s digital marketing, SEO and Google My Business expertise has seen the company build an impressive client list that includes Nedbank, BP, Telkom, Nandos and MTN.
Demonstrating it’s local search pedigree, BPS report that its proprietary optimisation has increased Nedbank’s impressions over 350% as well as a 418% increase in consumer actions. Neil Clarence Director and Co-Founder of BPS explains, “For Nedbank the logic was simple – they invest in SEO to drive clients to the Nedbank website, so the natural progression was to invest in location optimisation to drive mobile search clients to the nearest branch where the opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell are the strongest.”
Daryl van Arkel, BPS Co-Founder and Director adds, “We’re extremely proud of our success in the local context and as a result plan to venture off-shore to deliver world class local search services to the UK and African markets to expand our portfolio.”
For case studies on BPS location-based search visit http://www.bpsystems.co.za/#
We chat to Gabriella Eidelman from BPS.
- A shotgun approach just leaves a big hole | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Rose Hare | Public Relations | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- Apple Updates – Features overhaul for all things ‘i’ |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- What tribes have emerged post Covid-19? | #Trends | Dion Chang | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Flux Trends - June 14, 2021
- Living in the moment and fulfilling your purpose is what entrepreneurship is all about |#EdifyWithEide | #Entrepreneur | Eide van Zyl | Shireen Onia | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 14, 2021
- Do you lead by example? PR skills and leadership | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | Priscilla Urquhart | Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages | #Podcast - June 14, 2021
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Improving Customer Service in the retail sector | #LunchtimeMarketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Inspiring Women in Sport |#Insight | Neil Wilkinson | Kryolan | SASCOC | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Conversations you need to be having now | #Leadership | Human Capital | Kevin Britz | Dr. Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Franc(ly) – saving and investing is now accessible to everyone | #LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Sebastian Patel | Franc | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021