Bidvest Insurance launched their new corporate insurance division offering a fully comprehensive risk management solution to businesses of all sizes and industries in November 2015.
Comprised of a vast array of small and large companies spanning across a multitude of different industries, the Bidvest Group is no stranger to the risks that various businesses and industries face. Add to that Bidvest Insurance’s ethos for innovation and real consumer insights – and you’ve got a formula for success when it comes to understanding and insuring businesses in South Africa. The new Head of Bidvest Commercial Insurance, Martin Grove, says, “We underwrite these policies ourselves so companies who take out insurance with us can rest assured they are being backed by a reliable brand with a solid reputation in the marketplace.”
According to Grove, the new division will be partnering with insurance brokers to roll out its products to companies. “We want to build strong relationships with our brokers so we become their first port of call when their clients are looking for insurance,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance also guarantees first class service, especially with regard to processing claims. “We know this is a stumbling block in the industry, so when it comes to insurance we look to provide a seamless service where claims are processed quickly and efficiently ensuring minimal impact on a business,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance’s commercial division offers a broad range of insurance and risk management solutions through a dedicated team of specialised and experienced underwriters that cater for personal, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Bidvest Insurance’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial Property & Buildings
- Fleet vehicles (including truck and heavy commercial vehicles)
- Industrial equipment
- Machinery breakdown
- Business interruption
- Employer’s liability
- Fidelity guarantee
- Stock and Contents
- All risk insurance
- Electronic equipment
- Public liability
- Motor traders policies
- Body Corporate
“All companies, no matter what their size or nature of business, needs comprehensive commercial insurance as this helps preserve a healthy economic climate and ensures that growth and development in South Africa continues,” concluded Grove.
For more information on the Bidvest Insurance policies call 0861 66 88 88 or email [email protected]
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021