For this Podcast, Nick chats to Aldo van Tonder, Solutions Executive at Dac Systems about how Automating Management Infrastructure can speed up business processes…. This is especially pertinent in todays economy where everything occurs at warp speed and where competivity means that any edge gained can become more money/ customers/ prestige.
The increase in data volume combined with the need to maintain a standardized and sustainable operation is driving the need for businesses to invest in advanced workflow and process management infrastructure.
Dac Systems, a leading distributor of business process automation solutions and local partner of Nintex, is reinforcing the relevance of workflow software to help clients strengthen their automation capability and process management.
The Company stresses the connection between automation and functionality inherent within Nintex workflow products and acquiring agility in business. Agility in this context refers to the positioning of a business to adapt to changing conditions quickly and truly streamline operations to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk simultaneously.
“Clients rely on its software and processes to effectively deal with a large scale service delivery. Nintex Workflow capability is critical to helping clients address challenges with data and process management, in order to enhance operations and provide an even better service,” explains Aldo.
We discuss these points and other relevant ones below:
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020