For this Podcast, Nick chats to Aldo van Tonder, Solutions Executive at Dac Systems about how Automating Management Infrastructure can speed up business processes…. This is especially pertinent in todays economy where everything occurs at warp speed and where competivity means that any edge gained can become more money/ customers/ prestige.
The increase in data volume combined with the need to maintain a standardized and sustainable operation is driving the need for businesses to invest in advanced workflow and process management infrastructure.
Dac Systems, a leading distributor of business process automation solutions and local partner of Nintex, is reinforcing the relevance of workflow software to help clients strengthen their automation capability and process management.
The Company stresses the connection between automation and functionality inherent within Nintex workflow products and acquiring agility in business. Agility in this context refers to the positioning of a business to adapt to changing conditions quickly and truly streamline operations to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk simultaneously.
“Clients rely on its software and processes to effectively deal with a large scale service delivery. Nintex Workflow capability is critical to helping clients address challenges with data and process management, in order to enhance operations and provide an even better service,” explains Aldo.
We discuss these points and other relevant ones below:
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020