The accumulation of monetary wealth is a narrative that individuals from a diverse range of demographics envision themselves attaining. Financial stability is an ambition that, for the most part guarantees us a life of security, comfort and even luxury; however the procedure to translate such an aspiration into tangible fruition would require sound knowledge of economic algorithms and market conditions.
Irrespective of how impeccable one’s faculties might be with regards to financial literacy, a wise step to take to ensure you have a reputable corporation facilitating to the circulation of your capital would be joining a bank. However, placing trust in a bank isn’t necessarily an automatic indication of the fact that as a consumer you’ll be satisfied with the services offered.
For instance take into accountant how various banks have different rates with regards to loans; investing; student loans; vehicle finance; deposits; withdrawals and the multitude of card transaction fees.
In general banks have a history of being unscrupulous and exploiting their clients, however with the implementation of the National Credit Act in the private sector this initiative will without a shadow of a doubt minimize corrupt practices in corporations.
If you too are befuddled about how the banking system works…………take a listen to Sylvia Walker.
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019