The Network Operations Centre (NOC) at Alteram Solutions has recently undergone a total revamp. The NOC is a highly sophisticated live SolarWinds installation from which Alteram Solutions remotely monitors IT environments in real-time.
Vincent Rabie – Network Operating Centre Manager at Alteram Solutions was responsible for making sure that the new NOC facility is fully functional. The new NOC allows Alteram Solutions to monitor various client networks with SolarWinds ensuring easy integration. In terms of the space, the new NOC is definitely bigger as well as more secure. It boasts a large window on one side of the room affords clients a view of the setup.
“The new NOC is going to add value to Alteram Solutions by allowing the company to provide a unique, customised service to current and new clients. We will now be much more responsive to infrastructure issues and diagnostics information will now be readily available. The NOC also speeds up troubleshooting, therefore increasing service levels and reducing downtime results which leads to improved service delivery to our clients. As cloud computing becomes more varied and complex, more organisations will conclude that it’s better to rely on managed service providers to manage underlying cloud infrastructure on their behalf,” comments Rabie.
“All business networks and infrastructure are becoming much more complex, dynamic and require constant monitoring as they provide critical services. A Network Operations Centre allows businesses to respond faster and have more diagnostic information available for problem determination,” concludes Rabie.
The NOC will add true value to Alteram Solutions and its clients as it provides a 24/7/365 service. Alteram Solutions will expand its SolarWinds offering by including additional modules for storage and virtualisation. A training centre providing SolarWinds training is also in the pipeline.
For more information on Alteram Solutions visit: http://www.alteram.co.za
Tel: (010) 900 4075
E-mail: [email protected]
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021