Grant Shippey, a self confessed serial entrepreneur. He has worked extensively in the digital industry for over 20 years where he has incubated and launched a number of initiatives. Some of these projects include We Sell Web Ads, a digital media sales house and several Times Media Apps (digital editions)
Hudlr is a business tool that provides businesses with detailed demographics about the residents in any location around South Africa.
The information is drawn form an extensive and up-to-date database of 20 million South African adults to provide extremely accurate results by micro-location.
These results can be presented on multiple platforms, including an online geo-mapped environment, interactive applications for mobile and tablets, and offline reports.Business leaders and marketers can use this information to make informed business decisions on a hyper-local-level, ensuring that their business is interfacing with the right people, in the right place.
For more information www.hudlr.co.za.
Today Grant and Nick explore the potntial of this new technology both for consumers and business
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022