Acronis Emerging Markets to increase availability and support for cyber protection, while accelerating business growth in Latin America and Africa
Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, has announced that it has appointed Acronis Emerging Markets (AEM) as a new master distributor to increase its focus on, and accelerate growth in, the Latin American and African markets. As part of the agreement, AEM will market and distribute the full range of Acronis cyber protection products in these regions, providing local training and support for partners and service providers.
AEM is an independent company led by Garry Kondakov, an IT and cybersecurity veteran with more than 15 years of experience in growing business for various tech companies around the world. Kondakov has already established effective teams in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and South Africa, and additional offices are planned in other countries in order to support local partners.
Acronis appointed AEM as the new distributor in response to the growing demand for its cyber protection services in these two growing regions.
“More than ever before, individuals and businesses around the world are relying on data for all that they do. Yet the threats to that data don’t stop at a nation’s border. Given the comprehensive and effective approach Acronis uses to develop and deliver its solutions, it’s important that these emerging markets have access to modern cyber protection,” said Kondakov.
Companies and service providers in these emerging markets recognise Acronis as the only vendor capable of offering the comprehensive cyber protection that ensures the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security of data (called SAPAS, or the Five Vectors of Cyber Protection). The company’s unique approach allows Acronis to deliver innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that are easy, efficient, and secure.
“The addition of Acronis Emerging Markets into the Acronis family is a tremendous milestone. Appointing a new distributor that is focused on these markets will allow us to better serve these regions, extending the benefits of cyber protection while increasing the sales support we can offer to partners, resellers, and customers,” said Pasha Ershow, Acronis Revenue Officer. “Their deep knowledge and experience in these regions will help bring success to all involved.”
Enhanced by its artificial intelligence, blockchain-based authentication, and AnyData Engine technologies, Acronis protects all data, in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads, and applications.
Acronis is committed to extending cyber protection to safeguard all data, apps, and systems. To create a larger ecosystem that delivers SAPAS-based cyber protection, Acronis recently opened early access to the Acronis Cyber Platform for third-party developers. Access to the platform, which will be made publicly available at the Acronis Global Cyber Summit in October, enables development of new applications so developers can expand the functionality and integrations of their apps, and extend their opportunities in Acronis’ large ecosystem.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based authentication, Acronis protects all data, in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads and applications. With 500,000 business customers, and a powerful worldwide community of Acronis API-enabled service providers, resellers and ISV partners, Acronis is trusted by 79 of the top 100 most valuable brands and has over 5 million customers. With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis is a global organization with offices worldwide and customers and partners in over 190 countries. Learn more at acronis.com.
- Perhaps its time to join the Circus | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | ZipZap Circus | #Podcast - October 4, 2022
- The power of that SUBSCRIBE button | #Business | #Marketing | #e-commerce | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Lunchtime Marketing | #Podcast - September 29, 2022
- Porn, parents, children and social workers burning out | #Insights | #Society | Ingrid von Stein | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Desperation and hopelessness is surrounding us in business | #Insights | #Business | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Leoni Coetzee | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022