As the world moves towards a new normal amidst COVID-19, marketers are also shifting their focus to adapt. We are seeing the pivot to digital platforms as marketers shift their budgets from physical to virtual events.
This can be daunting for some marketers to venture into unchartered territories. At the same time, it does presents a new set of opportunities for marketers to innovate and be more creative. Neo Matsau, a “polymath who believes in the power of innovation for growth”, talks to Audrey Naidoo of #Letstalkdigital about the recent shifts in event marketing in SA, how is technology shaping and influencing these shifts and opportunities for marketers to build 360 experiences.
Neo’s contact details: [email protected]
To listen to the entire conversation CLICK HERE
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022