‘Globalisation has made all of our (leadership) problems common, and consistent.’ Sam Rockey.
Mike Stopforth connects with Sam Rockey, co-founder of Thompson Harrison, a London-based leadership and organisational development consulting business. They chat about the questions modern leaders are being forced to ask to stay relevant, the value of an appreciation for complexity and nuance, and some of the key forces driving changes in leadership dynamics the world over.
Thompson Harrison: https://thompsonharrison.com/ Samantha on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samanthaj… Engage with Mike: https://mikestopforth.com/ Connect with Mike on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikestopf… Follow Mike on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikestopforth
- Weekly News Roundup | #News | The Week that Was | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - August 19, 2022
- Retailers – get ready to thrive in the post-pandemic landscape as worldwide e-commerce sales exceed $5 trillion | #Insight | #Retail | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - August 19, 2022
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022