‘Globalisation has made all of our (leadership) problems common, and consistent.’ Sam Rockey.
Mike Stopforth connects with Sam Rockey, co-founder of Thompson Harrison, a London-based leadership and organisational development consulting business. They chat about the questions modern leaders are being forced to ask to stay relevant, the value of an appreciation for complexity and nuance, and some of the key forces driving changes in leadership dynamics the world over.
Thompson Harrison: https://thompsonharrison.com/ Samantha on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samanthaj… Engage with Mike: https://mikestopforth.com/ Connect with Mike on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikestopf… Follow Mike on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikestopforth
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020