For today’s podcast, we catch up with Bevan Ducasse, CEO and founder of WiGroup….
WiGroup enables retailers to accept any type of mobile transaction through a single integration to their point-of-sale – the platform was launched in late 2012and now is used in over 40 000 till lanes in South Africa and expanding rapidly!
The platform that has been developed by the WiGroup allows for the following:
- Mobile transacting in-store
- Mobile coupons & vouchers
- Mobile money transfers
- Mobile rewards, insights & competitions
Here is the podcast from last year: Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Today we chat about the expansion of the business one year on; what were the challenges and success stories for 2013/2014? Are there any plans to expand into other African countries? Listen below for more…
Driven by Bevan and his approach to creating seamless solutions the WiGroup is passionate about building mobile solutions that enable consumers to transact in a swift, secure and convenient manner, using their mobile phone. Their vision is to enable an open future for mobile transacting, globally and their platform and product suite are currently used by retailers, brands, agencies, banks, mobile communities and a host of other businesses looking to deliver value through mobile.
“Work hard, share your insights, believe in what you are doing and just keep doing it with passion as this keeps the process alive”
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021