Imagine if 80% of your manual tasks being automated and streamlined between HR and business – well imagine no more, its a reality. Payroll and HR software leader PaySpace, a Workday (NASDAQ:WDAY) access software partner, today announced that it has achieved Workday Global Payroll Certified status. PaySpace provides customers with an integration that connects Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) with PaySpace.
Workday HCM is a single system that enables organisations to make faster decisions, gain operational visibility, prepare for future talent shifts and build effective teams. PaySpace enables organisations to integrate Workday with PaySpace using a pre-configured Workday integration system.
The Workday integration system is scheduled to send all the necessary changes related to personal information, position, compensation, leave of absence, banking, earnings, cost allocation, and time tracking, to PaySpace, at a frequency that suits the customer.
Workday and PaySpace worked together to ensure that a robust integration system was developed, and customers can now simply import the integration system into their tenant and make minor modifications to make the connector functional.
PaySpace also provides comprehensive implementation and user guides that assist in the setup and successful use of the integration, and admin users will receive an audit report every time the integration runs to confirm the status of all changes.
“This integration is readily available, which helps reduce the costs associated with developing, deploying, integrating, and managing a custom integration to PaySpace,” says Warren van Wyk, a director of PaySpace. Because primary integrations are maintained by Workday’s partners and certified as interoperable with Workday, customers will no longer have to worry about keeping custom developed integrations up to date”, Van Wyk adds.
Astron Energy, a leading supplier of petroleum products with a workforce across South Africa, operates on a fully functional interface between Workday and PaySpace. This has resulted in 80% of our manual tasks being automated and streamlined operations between HR and business. Improved data integrity means that our HR forecasting and planning is accurate with master data available in one place,” says Charmaine Lemao, General Manager, HR at Astron Energy.
PaySpace’s integration can be found on the Workday Marketplace, which provides easy access to solutions built by Workday and its software and content partners.
- You are only functioning at 6% ! | #EdifyWithEide | Eide van Zyl | Marda Hull | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 18, 2021
- There is ALWAYS a SOLUTION | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Natalie du Toit | Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 18, 2021
- What can we learn from African Entrepreneurs? | Light #LeadershipDiaries | Michael Lebona | Thabani Msumi |Candice Thurston | Sydney Mbhele | Leadership | Entrepreneur | #Podcast - June 17, 2021
- How do your employees engage with your brand in the retail sector? |#Marketing | #Brand | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 17, 2021
- A shotgun approach just leaves a big hole | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Rose Hare | Public Relations | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- Apple Updates – Features overhaul for all things ‘i’ |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- What tribes have emerged post Covid-19? | #Trends | Dion Chang | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Flux Trends - June 14, 2021
- Living in the moment and fulfilling your purpose is what entrepreneurship is all about |#EdifyWithEide | #Entrepreneur | Eide van Zyl | Shireen Onia | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 14, 2021
- Do you lead by example? PR skills and leadership | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | Priscilla Urquhart | Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages | #Podcast - June 14, 2021
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021