It has been a very busy October and November, both for eBizRadio and for Sylvia, but we are back for a new segment of eBizFinance!
Today Sylvia joins us to discuss how health and healthcare affect both a person’s as well as a family’s cash flow and overall stability…..
A sudden unexpected medical cost can be crippling in the 21st century, many people – especially in a African wide context- simply cannot afford full healthcare plans provided by private insurers, we discuss this and the options to circumnavigate this pitfall.
Additionally, people are living longer, chronic care for 2+ decades is not that uncommon anymore, this has dramatically changed the healthcare insurance landscape, something we dwell on as well!
Take a listen!
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020