It has been a very busy October and November, both for eBizRadio and for Sylvia, but we are back for a new segment of eBizFinance!
Today Sylvia joins us to discuss how health and healthcare affect both a person’s as well as a family’s cash flow and overall stability…..
A sudden unexpected medical cost can be crippling in the 21st century, many people – especially in a African wide context- simply cannot afford full healthcare plans provided by private insurers, we discuss this and the options to circumnavigate this pitfall.
Additionally, people are living longer, chronic care for 2+ decades is not that uncommon anymore, this has dramatically changed the healthcare insurance landscape, something we dwell on as well!
Take a listen!
- How injustice works! |#Opinion |#Vusi Thembekwayo |#Podcast - June 4, 2020
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020