Tau Game Lodge in the Madikwe Reserve, bordering Botswana, is offering a 3-night 5-star winter safari couples package
@R17 550, which includes:
3 nights’ accommodation in a 5-star chalet for 2 adults sharing;
- Park entrance fees;
- Tourism levies;
- Rhino Conservation levy
- Receive a complimentary Safari Guide book per room;
To book on this special please quote “Winter 2018”– valid from 15 May to 30 June 2018.
The spectacle of myriad game at the large Tau waterhole, which is visible from all room and hospitality decks, proves highly addictive at this malaria-free lodge.
The lodge is enclosed within the reserve, resulting in the humans being subtly fenced in, while game, including several crocodiles, roam free, including the prolific bird life.
Dinner is a convivial experience, hosted in the Boma, or Restaurant or Dining Deck, depending on the weather.
The safari rangers have respect for the bush by allowing the creatures of the wild their space. Within minutes, you’ll be photographing members of the Big Five, from aged bull elephants, delicately foraging and breakfasting on new green flora, to white rhino and their young.
The early morning game drive is spectacular, offering magical light for photography, with a pit stop for Amarula coffee and delicious buttermilk rusks. Afternoon game drives include dazzling African sunsets with your favourite tipple in hand before returning to the lodge for dinner.
It is not unusual to come across some young lion acting kittenish in the sun, before sniffing the air and looking regal, peering into the distance, where there could well be some wildebeest or appetising antelope upwind.
The Tau Cubz Club, Tau Spa Oasis and Tau Conference Centre make this an ideal destination for romantic, family, leisure as well as corporate travel.
Tau Game Lodge opened its 5-star safari doors in 1995 and offers 30 rooms, from Standard to Luxury to Family Suites.
+27-(0)11-466 8715/17 – taugamelodge.co.za
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019