Winter safari indulgence at Tau Game Lodge | #eBizWires | Tumi Sine
Tau Game Lodge in the Madikwe Reserve, bordering Botswana, is offering a 3-night 5-star winter safari couples package
@R17 550, which includes:
3 nights’ accommodation in a 5-star chalet for 2 adults sharing;
- Park entrance fees;
- Tourism levies;
- Rhino Conservation levy
- Receive a complimentary Safari Guide book per room;
To book on this special please quote “Winter 2018”– valid from 15 May to 30 June 2018.
The spectacle of myriad game at the large Tau waterhole, which is visible from all room and hospitality decks, proves highly addictive at this malaria-free lodge.
The lodge is enclosed within the reserve, resulting in the humans being subtly fenced in, while game, including several crocodiles, roam free, including the prolific bird life.
Dinner is a convivial experience, hosted in the Boma, or Restaurant or Dining Deck, depending on the weather.
The safari rangers have respect for the bush by allowing the creatures of the wild their space. Within minutes, you’ll be photographing members of the Big Five, from aged bull elephants, delicately foraging and breakfasting on new green flora, to white rhino and their young.
The early morning game drive is spectacular, offering magical light for photography, with a pit stop for Amarula coffee and delicious buttermilk rusks. Afternoon game drives include dazzling African sunsets with your favourite tipple in hand before returning to the lodge for dinner.
It is not unusual to come across some young lion acting kittenish in the sun, before sniffing the air and looking regal, peering into the distance, where there could well be some wildebeest or appetising antelope upwind.
The Tau Cubz Club, Tau Spa Oasis and Tau Conference Centre make this an ideal destination for romantic, family, leisure as well as corporate travel.
Tau Game Lodge opened its 5-star safari doors in 1995 and offers 30 rooms, from Standard to Luxury to Family Suites.
+27-(0)11-466 8715/17 – taugamelodge.co.za
- Beat lead generation challenges in Africa | #eBizWires - April 18, 2018
- The Lost Art of Carpentry: Introducing Dezign a Door | #eBizInsights | Arnold Jardim - April 18, 2018
- Africa’s Gold lies in her Cultural Artisan Offerings - April 18, 2018
- Kudos Africa: a Member of Nation Builder | #eBizTrends | Louise Gardiner - April 18, 2018
- Stay connected even when the power is down | #eBizTechnology | Gerhard Conradie - April 17, 2018
- Customisation in BIM drives dormakaba South Africa approach | #eBizInsight - April 17, 2018
- Hospitality Technology Next Generation | #eBizInsight - April 16, 2018
- Thinking outside the black box | #eBizInsights - April 16, 2018
- Forensic readiness crucial to smooth operations| #eBizWires - April 12, 2018
- Sanlam’s Smooth Bonus Fund: Podcast 2 Why a need for such a fund | #eBizInsights | Siphokazi Mbelani - April 12, 2018
- Beat lead generation challenges in Africa | #eBizWires
- The Lost Art of Carpentry: Introducing Dezign a Door | #eBizInsights | Arnold Jardim
- Africa’s Gold lies in her Cultural Artisan Offerings
- Kudos Africa: a Member of Nation Builder | #eBizTrends | Louise Gardiner
- Stay connected even when the power is down | #eBizTechnology | Gerhard Conradie
- Customisation in BIM drives dormakaba South Africa approach | #eBizInsight