Post the launch of Windows 8 we had a chat with Arthur Goldstuck and he shared the details of the launch including the launch of 45 different computers and tablet’s, plus the announcement that the first 10.1′ Samsung windows tablette which includes a full USB port – will initially only be available to Standard Bank customers.
Is this Standard Banks answer to FNB’s app? A possible draw back of this device is the price – about R8000, but Standard Bank customers will get it at R6700.
Another surprise announcement in the last week is the launch of the iPad 4 and has upset a lot of apple users who have recently just purchased an iPad 3.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
For more details and great reviews go to www.gadget.co.za.
Apple #iPad 3 prices in SA have been cut by the Core Group: R4599 for 16GB WiFi, R5899 for 32GB, R6899 for 64GB. No iPad 4 prices yet.
— Arthur Goldstuck (@art2gee) October 28, 2012
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019