Post the launch of Windows 8 we had a chat with Arthur Goldstuck and he shared the details of the launch including the launch of 45 different computers and tablet’s, plus the announcement that the first 10.1′ Samsung windows tablette which includes a full USB port – will initially only be available to Standard Bank customers.
Is this Standard Banks answer to FNB’s app? A possible draw back of this device is the price – about R8000, but Standard Bank customers will get it at R6700.
Another surprise announcement in the last week is the launch of the iPad 4 and has upset a lot of apple users who have recently just purchased an iPad 3.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
For more details and great reviews go to www.gadget.co.za.
Apple #iPad 3 prices in SA have been cut by the Core Group: R4599 for 16GB WiFi, R5899 for 32GB, R6899 for 64GB. No iPad 4 prices yet.
— Arthur Goldstuck (@art2gee) October 28, 2012
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020