Holiday Inn Express is giving away 100 nights of accommodation, including breakfast, to one lucky South African song writer – the perfect prize for touring bands and artists. The prize also includes studio time (with a producer) to record a song of your choice, from Figure of 8 Productions, as well as a radio single plugging campaign from Tuned In Publicity – All you need to do is write a song that mentions the Holiday Inn Express brand in the lyrics.
We chatted to Sandra Boome (@SandsB) – Marketing Manager Holiday Inn Express who shared some great details about this competition.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Go to hiexhotels.co.
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020