Holiday Inn Express is giving away 100 nights of accommodation, including breakfast, to one lucky South African song writer – the perfect prize for touring bands and artists. The prize also includes studio time (with a producer) to record a song of your choice, from Figure of 8 Productions, as well as a radio single plugging campaign from Tuned In Publicity – All you need to do is write a song that mentions the Holiday Inn Express brand in the lyrics.
We chatted to Sandra Boome (@SandsB) – Marketing Manager Holiday Inn Express who shared some great details about this competition.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Go to hiexhotels.co.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019