“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it”.
Mike Stopforth, host of TheOneEyedMan connects with one his favourite internet friends, Charlie Quirk, about their mutual passion for cinema, the lessons we can all learn from the Hollywood, and particularly, the wisdom of the Kung Fu Panda animated movies. We have been trying to find someone keen to have this discussion with me for ages, so we are disproportionately excited about this show 🙂
Charlie Quirk describes himself as a global strategy director, cinephile, failed clarinetist, doting dad. He’s worked with a broad range of companies including Google, Microsoft, HP, Chevrolet, PayPal, Samsung, AT&T, Visa, Symantec, Zillow, MetLife, Best Buy, Grant Thornton, Dickies, Adidas, Nissan, Qatar Airways and others.” Charlie’s website · The Furious Curious podcast. Charlie and Britton Rice go into unreasonable depth discussing the weird and wonderful of modern culture. · Charlie’s tremendous Hollywood insights deck.
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022