The changing nature of relationship between brands and agency partners, the increased scrutiny of marketing budgets, and the rise of digital media in a COVID-19 world has meant a wave of in-housing as the inevitable consequence.
The benefits of in-housing which include speed, efficiency, quality, transparency and a better approach to data; what to in-house and how to manage staff recruitment and retention and the tools and technology required. Key principle considerations that need to be assessed and how in-housing fits in with the goals and strategies of the business.
My guests this week is Caitlin Gevers, Marketing Manager at Jellyfish and she started off her career in the ed-tech start up space which sparked her interest in the smart solutions that digital can provide. Caitlin sits in the global marketing team with a specific focus on sales enablement within this large and expanding multi-national organisation and Craige Dixon Sales and Partnership Manager at Jellyfish. He has worked within the digital and partnership space, managing clients’ technology expectations and digital marketing needs across many verticals for the past 6 years
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022