BizRadio chats to Craig Page-Lee on the pending ban on alcohol advertising in South Africa that has the industry (and consumers) all a bit confused.
Craig Page-Lee in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
How will it impact on the market place?
- What impact will it have on the media industry?
- How will it impact the retail industry?
- What can or should industry players be doing to protect the “space” or lobby against government to try and mitigate the severity of what appears to be a somewhat draconian ruling.
- How is this issue handled in other African regions?
Yes there are huge social problems around the abuse of alcohol, but will banning alcohol advertising in South Africa really change this in anyway? Take a listen to what one of Africa’s leading retail specialists has to say and you decide for yourself – perhaps you too have an opinion to share – perhaps this is the platform for you to share it…
BizRadio’s weekly content offering – #RetailBiz with Craig Page-Lee – anything from in-store promotions to outdoor billboards, from customer journeys to brands evolving.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019