eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases. We chat about Facbook buying Whatsapp for $19 Billion as well as the annual Mobile World Congress (MWC) being held in Barcelona later this week.
Facebook has over 1.2 Billion users worldwide and continues to grow, though this growth has slowed in recent months. In an effort to find new growth and more revenue (Facebook went ”public last year), Facebook bought Whatsapp. We discuss the reasons behind this acquisition and how it will affect not only Facebook and Whatsapp, but the market itself…
Mobile World Congress (MWC):
One of the highlights in the tech calendar each year, the MWC rivals the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) in its scope and importance for the technology and computing industry. Highlights expected are the release of new Smart phones and Tablets by Nokia, Samsung and Sony.
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020