eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases. We chat about Facbook buying Whatsapp for $19 Billion as well as the annual Mobile World Congress (MWC) being held in Barcelona later this week.
Facebook has over 1.2 Billion users worldwide and continues to grow, though this growth has slowed in recent months. In an effort to find new growth and more revenue (Facebook went ”public last year), Facebook bought Whatsapp. We discuss the reasons behind this acquisition and how it will affect not only Facebook and Whatsapp, but the market itself…
Mobile World Congress (MWC):
One of the highlights in the tech calendar each year, the MWC rivals the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) in its scope and importance for the technology and computing industry. Highlights expected are the release of new Smart phones and Tablets by Nokia, Samsung and Sony.
- Insights on Data 9 : Actionable Intelligence further examined | #eBizInsights |Marchant Laauween of Atvance Intellect | Podcast - July 11, 2020
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020