eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases. We chat about Facbook buying Whatsapp for $19 Billion as well as the annual Mobile World Congress (MWC) being held in Barcelona later this week.
Facebook has over 1.2 Billion users worldwide and continues to grow, though this growth has slowed in recent months. In an effort to find new growth and more revenue (Facebook went ”public last year), Facebook bought Whatsapp. We discuss the reasons behind this acquisition and how it will affect not only Facebook and Whatsapp, but the market itself…
Mobile World Congress (MWC):
One of the highlights in the tech calendar each year, the MWC rivals the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) in its scope and importance for the technology and computing industry. Highlights expected are the release of new Smart phones and Tablets by Nokia, Samsung and Sony.
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020