Come to the Progress Rollbase Launch to find out – AIGS has announced the local availability of Rollbase, the cutting-edge, Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform from Progress.
Progress Rollbase makes the development and deployment of applications for Web and mobile quick and easy, reducing development time and resource requirements by up to 80%, and accelerating time-to-market. A cloud-based and on-premise platform for the building of all custom business applications, Rollbase provides ‘low-code’ tools to deploy apps as fast as needed.
“Using only a browser window, Rollbase runs anywhere and doesn’t need any additional software. It requires minimal coding, so users can learn how to design Rollbase applications in just a few hours,” explains Rick Parry, CEO of AIGS.
“This platform is largely model driven, standards-based and uses simple point and click wizards to define the application’s data model, object, views, charts, reports, workflows and so on. Providing a library of pre-built sample application templates, Rollbase also allows the customisation of user interfaces through a drag and drop page editor.”
Parry adds that not only does Rollbase allow for applications to be developed at the speed of business, it connects to existing enterprise applications and other SaaS business applications, including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Sage and Syspro. It also connects to several external Data Sources and extends applications beyond the backend for sophisticated external-facing portals that integrate with a company’s website or intranet.
He says the speed and simplicity that Rollbase brings to application development allows companies to switch their focus from how to build the apps they need, to what the apps are going to do for the business. Delivering essential content quickly, Rollbase apps are responsive, scalable, and individualised.
“With Progress Rollbase, the challenges companies face in rapid application development are a thing of the past. Time, changes in technology or development practices, a lack of development tools to deal with multiple platforms and devices, detailed and updated requirements and specifications, skills and budget – none of these are hindering factors any longer, thanks to Rollbase.”
Behind the scenes: AIGS – Aligning technology spending with strategic business objectives is becoming increasingly important for business, as are relationships that will allow companies to accelerate their success.
As the distributor of Progress software and Yellowfin Business Intelligence in sub-Saharan Africa, we offer flexible solutions that aid in driving revenue expansion and growth. With a strong focus on providing personalised service and an approach that has our customers at its heart, we help companies create real success. We believe that the reason WHY we are in business is because we want to ‘Make a difference‘.
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021