Come to the Progress Rollbase Launch to find out – AIGS has announced the local availability of Rollbase, the cutting-edge, Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform from Progress.
Progress Rollbase makes the development and deployment of applications for Web and mobile quick and easy, reducing development time and resource requirements by up to 80%, and accelerating time-to-market. A cloud-based and on-premise platform for the building of all custom business applications, Rollbase provides ‘low-code’ tools to deploy apps as fast as needed.
“Using only a browser window, Rollbase runs anywhere and doesn’t need any additional software. It requires minimal coding, so users can learn how to design Rollbase applications in just a few hours,” explains Rick Parry, CEO of AIGS.
“This platform is largely model driven, standards-based and uses simple point and click wizards to define the application’s data model, object, views, charts, reports, workflows and so on. Providing a library of pre-built sample application templates, Rollbase also allows the customisation of user interfaces through a drag and drop page editor.”
Parry adds that not only does Rollbase allow for applications to be developed at the speed of business, it connects to existing enterprise applications and other SaaS business applications, including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Sage and Syspro. It also connects to several external Data Sources and extends applications beyond the backend for sophisticated external-facing portals that integrate with a company’s website or intranet.
He says the speed and simplicity that Rollbase brings to application development allows companies to switch their focus from how to build the apps they need, to what the apps are going to do for the business. Delivering essential content quickly, Rollbase apps are responsive, scalable, and individualised.
“With Progress Rollbase, the challenges companies face in rapid application development are a thing of the past. Time, changes in technology or development practices, a lack of development tools to deal with multiple platforms and devices, detailed and updated requirements and specifications, skills and budget – none of these are hindering factors any longer, thanks to Rollbase.”
Behind the scenes: AIGS – Aligning technology spending with strategic business objectives is becoming increasingly important for business, as are relationships that will allow companies to accelerate their success.
As the distributor of Progress software and Yellowfin Business Intelligence in sub-Saharan Africa, we offer flexible solutions that aid in driving revenue expansion and growth. With a strong focus on providing personalised service and an approach that has our customers at its heart, we help companies create real success. We believe that the reason WHY we are in business is because we want to ‘Make a difference‘.
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021