How are consumers responding to Covid-19 and how are marketers, brand heads and media agencies preparing for the “new consumer” that is going to emerge after lock-down?
This global lock-down has changed the way in which we do business and connect with our consumers forever and are we ready to embrace this new highly connected digital consumer economy and consumers?
Robert Grace – Managing Partner & Head of Strategy, Saatchi Abel and Diana Springer, Managing Partner & Head of Marketing Agency Black & White take us through the key issues that marketers, heads of brands and communicators need to take into serious consideration as we slowly start emerging from lock-down into a staggered level of re-entering the market and the economy.
For the PDF of their discussion – click here
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020