How are consumers responding to Covid-19 and how are marketers, brand heads and media agencies preparing for the “new consumer” that is going to emerge after lock-down?
This global lock-down has changed the way in which we do business and connect with our consumers forever and are we ready to embrace this new highly connected digital consumer economy and consumers?
Robert Grace – Managing Partner & Head of Strategy, Saatchi Abel and Diana Springer, Managing Partner & Head of Marketing Agency Black & White take us through the key issues that marketers, heads of brands and communicators need to take into serious consideration as we slowly start emerging from lock-down into a staggered level of re-entering the market and the economy.
For the PDF of their discussion – click here
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020
- Will my workplace be the same after the lockdown is lifted? | #Productivity | #Devan Moonsamy - May 11, 2020